Because ice cream sandwiches give you a legitimate reason to have 2 cookies. Cut. Place. Eat. Repeat.
- Cookies. Big ones.
- A pint of your favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor.
- A sharp knife.
- Place 2 cookies on the plate, bottom side facing up.
- Turn pint on its side. We suggest flavor name up, so you don’t forget how awesome it’s going to be.
- Hold the pint firmly, and slice. You can make it as thin or as thick as you like.
- Put sandwich slice on cookie.
- Place the second cookie on top.
- Remove pint wrapper. Our teeth can rip through paper, but that doesn’t mean we should do it.